ARIES (March 21-April 19). It won't matter whether you shout or you whisper; what matters is that you get the attention you need to move your agenda along. Give it a little thought and you'll be downright captivating.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20). When you see that something has 40 percent of what you want, don't make the mistake of assuming that the other 60 percent is forthcoming. Somewhere out there is the full package, but you won't see it if you settle.

GEMINI (May 21-June 21). People value things that they earn. As much as you'd like to hand the wishes of someone over on a silver platter, to do so would be to devalue the goods. Make your loved one work for it.

CANCER (June 22-July 22). Sometimes the right thing to do just happens to be a wrong thing. Without wrongness, there is no fun, no plot twist, nothing to improve upon. Don't be afraid of doing it wrong.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22). Luck is on your side, and anything is possible. Take a risk with your heart, your money, your ego - whichever you feel you have a lot of. You'll wind up better.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). It's nice to cozy down at home and shut the world out, but today is not the day. Adventure awaits. You may find it around the corner at your local mini-mart, or in the form of an unexpected trip.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23). Secrets have power. You get to decide the particular kind. It's all in how you view your secret. Let go of shame and blame. Try to see it as something just for you - fuel not baggage.

SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). The number of people who love you is growing. A new environment you visit will give you a boost in more ways than one, so make sure to put yourself where you've never been before.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). The best position for negotiations is one in which you really don't need to buy or sell. You're willing to walk away from the table when it's not what you want. So set the price and then stick to it awhile and see what happens.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19). You may feel a bit under-rehearsed or out of your league, but that's no reason not to perform. Give what you have so far. It's better than you think.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18). There are no boring people, only people who behave in a boring way because they aren't being properly stimulated. You'll make room for excitement by asking better questions.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). There's a favorable change in your financial picture coming up, and it starts with the work you do today. You're prouder than ever of the work you turn in.

TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (Aug. 27). You've a balanced sense of your capabilities, though as you apply them to improving your lot, you'll find out that you vastly underestimated what you could do. The winter holidays will be romantic. You'll go into the new year with your integrity first, and this will make a lot of other things fall easily in line for you. Capricorn and Pisces adore you. Your lucky numbers are: 21, 13, 28, 39 and 44.